We offer participants a route into SDA Properties and Home Modifications, by supporting and working in conjunction with local SIL providers and local area coordinators who can assist you pre-planning and any questions you have along the way.
Liveable Home builders build accessible accommodation that supports people with a disability and ageing to live in the community and in a home environment as close as possible to that enjoyed by other community members, in areas that have public transport accessible to all abilities.
The homes we modify are designed to suit the highest of physical needs. LHB has been deemed a Livable Housing Australia assessor, working to these strict standards to achieve the tick of approval for you to live in long-term accommodation whilst receiving your SDA Payment is a guarantee.
We are always planning or have under-construction SDA properties in all different areas of Regional Australia.
New and existing home modifications range can include but not limited to:
- Dwellings providing Step free access from street entrance to dwelling entrance
- Custom fittings and fixtures included in all dwellings to make them more accessible
- Wider doors, hallways, bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas to assist moving throughout the home easier
- Sensor lights and integrated technology including apps to security, lighting and temperature
- Accessible appliances and storage