3D Virtual SDA House Tour
Take a walk through one of our homes to see how Liveable Homes Australia can build a home to suit your exact needs.
Accessible housing features
No matter your disability, our houses are built for true independence & accessible living.
An accessible home from the very start:
- Step-free patio and entry
- A footpath around the entire house perimeter
- 2.4m high clearance roller door to allow all-weather-access including most taxi vans.
The accessible house features:
- Wide entries and doorways
- Wide hallways
- Attractive slip-free vinyl planking
- Large light switches and power points
A kitchen designed for all people
- Adjustable benchtops for both wheelchair access or for support workers to work at the perfect height
- Pull out pantry baskets
- Easy-access microwave and dishwasher
- Drawers throughout kitchen
Bedrooms and bathrooms include:
- Pull down clothes hangers and adjustable shelving
- Ceiling hoist provision from bedroom to bathroom
- Slip-resistant tiles in bathroom
Enjoy the outdoors too
- Large private alfresco area with no-step access
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Security lighting
- Wide access around the house
- Large clothesline
Submit your home expression of interest
No matter if you are a participant looking for a home or a Support Coordinator/Advocate acting on a Participant's behalf, we can help you meet your accommodation needs.